Thursday, September 17, 2009

this is me


hello, my name is anders. i like legos. i play video games with my dad and get lego bionicals with my dad. and don't forget awesome strike, he's an ice one. i like apples. and i like oranges, oops not oranges. i like field trips and conner is my favorite guy in school. and i like benjamin too. at school i have lunch time and snack time and that's all. oh we have the turtle guy in my classroom he teaches us to be quiet.

grandma i love you and i miss you and we'll go to the fair when you come here and when alicia comes we'll have more more fun. i love grandpa because he shows all kinds of bird books to me and lets me have the bird book, and lets me read the bird books. but i dont know what the birds are called but when i get bigger i will know. grampy i hope you have a good time riding your motorcycle but hold on tight so you won't get bonked on the head and left behind the street. i want to do one for grammy too. grammy i love you because you give me toys and you let me borrow them. did you put love in all of them?

i do lego bionical battles with my dad or my mom or maddie or eddie or clark or my grandma or my grandpa or my grammy or my grampy. and tomorrow i would like some peace and quiet.

i will come back and do more pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Hey lego man, I can't wait to come play legos and look at birds with you. Uncle Tucker is really excited to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anders,

    Tomorrow I'd like some peace and quiet too! I like your new blog. It's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from cc:
    i miss you anderns i go to the fair all the time and I miss you so much. I'm going to go to the fair wit you and bye call me back.

    ReplyDelete