Thursday, February 18, 2010

this is me today. today i went snowboarding.
i went really fast and it was so cool. brady helped me a little bit and when i was practicing he did... but when i was playing he didn't even help me and snowboarding is really cool.
it felt really good cause i learned how to go fast and to stop. to go to the top of the hill i went in a chair to lift us up there. when we were getting ready to go down we said, "im going to shred the nar." i was going kind of speedy. from when i'm a teenager i want to go to the olympics and i want to be the guy who holds the flag and snowboards. when i'm older my mom can watch the olympics and see if i'm on there.

this is what maddie and eddie did while i was snowboarding.
this is a picture i drew of us on the chair lift
this is me and brady going snowboarding and that is the sweat coming off our heads and that is the grass with the snow on top of it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have been so excited about this all day!!! I can't wait to go snowboarding with Anders' next year. He will probably be a lot better than me by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW anders, way to go!! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete